Pages

Here you can find some useful information about bookmakers and their limits. Also you will find some of the best alert service for sports arbitrade.

Saturday 14 May 2011

EUROBET CLOSING ACCOUNTS, ignoring players and not paying them.

If you are atempting to open EUROBET account use CAUTION!!! There were reports they are closing new players accounts, customer service are not responding, ignoring players and most important NOT PAYING! I didn't have eurobet account untill few days ago, I was a bit sceptic about all this, since they are highly rated and very respectful betting company. So I went there with my 25 testing €uros, placed a bet on a horse, which won and try to withdraw my winnings. I asked them if I should provide them with some documents, they respond: your withdraw is being proccessed if we will require the documents, we'll let you know. Next day my account was closed and there was an e-mail wating for me: I have to provide all the scans and copies...No problem, I did provide them, but from them....no answer I tried to contact them a few times, but no response. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL for A rated company. I don't say they treat all the same, but just a WARNING to any player who decide to deposit larger sum. There are obviously some issues they should resolve, and put some more effort to respective customers, because only then you can run a serious business and atract more players. I know I will recive my humble winnings, it is just a matter of time, but if you are arbing you can't afford to wait weeks for your founds to reach you. So once again use caution unless you can afford to wait for customer service to take a look at your documents and in the end wait them to decide if they wish to reactivate your account or just leave it clossed-suspended as they say. One more book with "GOLDEN RULES":)

and the best part, their e-mail starts like this:
Please DO NOT respond to this email address, but for quicker answers USE the internal messaging system

LOL, I would, if you wouldn't close my account.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAF

BET AT HOME

888 SPORT

BETFAIR

SPORTS ARBITRAGE WORLD

ARBHUNTERS

Arb Hunters - sports arbitrage betting