Pages

Here you can find some useful information about bookmakers and their limits. Also you will find some of the best alert service for sports arbitrade.

Monday 25 April 2011

"golden rules"

This thing is bothering me a long time now and I'm here to share it with you.
Did you ever wonder why bookmakers request for your ID scan ONLY IF YOU WIN AND WANT TO WITHDRAW? Shouldn't it be the other way around??? If  they realy care about your age and all, wouldn't they have to chek your ID scan, copy of bills and other funny stuf they request, before you even deposit and put yourself and your moms and dads salary into "danger", hypothetically speaking if you or I was under age? NO!!! Instead you have dozens of deposit options and most of them are procesed instantly no questions asked!....em there must be something wrong with my interpretation of those "golden rules", because the way I see it you only have to be old enough if you are a winner, loosers of any age are welcome. I still belive if you as a bookmaker have such "golden rules" it's your responsibility to chek all those informations before and if someone can afort to deposit and lose their money on your skinny odds exchange's are included with "golden rules". 
I will sleep better now that i know the bookmakers realy care about me and my credit card, if god forbid my under age kid find it in my wallet and decide to have "funky zeit" with it :)


GAMBLING SHOULDN'T BE ACCESSIBLE TO ANY UNDER AGE PERSON. I hope they do something about those "golden rules"!


p.s. sorry for my english, but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAF

BET AT HOME

888 SPORT

BETFAIR

SPORTS ARBITRAGE WORLD

ARBHUNTERS

Arb Hunters - sports arbitrage betting